Summer Wanderlust Instagram 2 of 5 2017
Covet Fashion Summer Wanderlust 2 of 5 2017 Contest Rules "Beach Hopping in Punta Del Este" Instagram
official contest rules (us) - summer WANDERLUST -Beach Hopping in Punta Del Este instagram contest
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (the “Rules”) CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING CROWDSTAR’S BEACH HOPPING IN PUNTA DEL ESTE CONTEST (the “Contest”). BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
CROWDSTAR IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST AND THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER ENTITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, APPLE, GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER ENTITY VIA WHICH YOU ACCESS THE COVET FASHION GAME (EACH A “PLATFORM”).
2. Contest Period: The Contest period begins May 31, 2017 10:00 AM PST and end June 4, 2017 11:59 PM PST. (the “Deadline”) (the fourteen-hour and four-day period, “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by Sponsor by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
If an entrant accesses the Game on his/her mobile device to enter this Contest, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific app instructions.
4. Prize: One winner will receive a prize of 5,000 in-Game diamonds (ARV: $20 USD) (the “Prize”).
ARV may not reflect local or resale value. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. A Form No. 1099 may be issued to the winner for the value of the Prize. Title and risk of loss to the Prize shall pass to winner upon Sponsor’s delivery of the Prize to a common carrier. Prize returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. Winner Selection: The winner will be determined from all eligible entries on or around June 5, 2017 (“Decision Deadline”). From the pool of all eligible entries for the Contest, a panel of three (3) judges, designated by Sponsor, will pick a winner based on the following criteria: originality (33%), creativity (33%) and fashion expertise (34%) of each submitted entry. In the event of a tie, a new panel of judges, designated by Sponsor, will review and re-score only the tied entries to determine the winner. All decisions of the judges regarding this Contest are final and binding in all respects.
The Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner by the email address associated with the Game User Name account they used to enter the Contest or by in-Game message (“Selection Notification”) within fourteen (14) days of the Decision Deadline. A response to the Selection Notification within two (2) days from the date of the Selection Notification, as determined solely by Sponsor, is required. If a winner does not respond to his or her Selection Notification within that two-day time period, the winner forfeits all rights to the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. If the alternate winner does not respond within two (2) days from the date the Selection Notification, as determined solely by Sponsor, has been sent to such alternate winner, a further alternate winner may, or may not, be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements for the Contest as described in these Rules or he/she will be disqualified. In the event of disqualification, an alternate winner may or may not be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor will announce the Contest winner within 14 days of confirming the eligibility of the winner following the winner’s response to the Selection Notification.
6. Disclaimer/General Release/Limitation of Liability. Sponsor, the Platforms and all other Participating Entities will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries, which may be disqualified; (b) failure to access a cellular network or Internet or send a text message or otherwise transmit anything for any period of time, regardless of telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; (d) any technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in these Rules or any marketing materials associated with the Contest; or (e) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. By entering the Contest, you release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, the Platforms and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, and all Participating Entities from any liability whatsoever (including, without limitation, for damage to entrant’s or any other person or entity’s cellular or computer hardware or software or communications network, regardless of cause), and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, THE PLATFORMS OR PARTICIPATING ENTITIES, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
7. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, Entry. etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, address, likeness, identifying characteristics and/or prize information for promotional purposes in perpetuity, including but not limited to the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor for publicity purposes and posting the names and images of a winner on Sponsor’s Facebook or other Platform fan page, without further authorization, consent, permission or compensation. If selected as a winner, each entrant agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners (1) waive the right to (a) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (b) claim any liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) that might arise from using, receiving, redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto); and (2) may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness, entry and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and each winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
8. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release within two (2) days of the winner being notified of his or her status as a potential winner. Failure to properly complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release, or any other documents that the Sponsor requires winners to fill out and execute as a condition of being awarded a prize, within such two (2)-day timeframe may result in such prize winner forfeiting the prize and the selection of an alternate winner. All forms or other documents may be considered incomplete if they are incomplete or contain errors.
9. Winners’ List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, No. 10 business-size envelope, within (30) days of the ending of the Contest Period, to CrowdStar, Inc., 330 Primrose Road, Burlingame, CA 94010 Attn: CrowdStar EACH HOPPING IN PUNTA DEL ESTE Winners’ List. To obtain a copy of these Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to CrowdStar, Inc., 330 Primrose Road, Burlingame, CA 94010 Attn: COVET FASHION CONTEST EACH HOPPING IN PUNTA DEL ESTE Official Rules Request. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
10. Early Termination. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, infection by network virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure or any other cause. In the case of early termination, the winner will be drawn from eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation.
11. Governing Law. The Contest and these Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of California. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded, and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in San Francisco County, California. By entering the Contest, you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
13. Platforms. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Platform. Please contact Sponsor with any questions about this Contest. Please do not direct any communications about this Contest to any Platform.
14. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access Sponsor, online service Sponsor, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Submissions. Any data, text, images, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, including Contest entries, and any other materials submitted by you in connection with the Contest (hereinafter “Submissions”) are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by Sponsor. Submissions are not confidential and will not be returned to you. You represent and warrant that your Submissions are original to you and that you exclusively own the rights to such Submissions, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses herein incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses. You hereby grant to Sponsor, CrowdStar, Inc., a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid-up and royalty-free license, (with the right to sublicense), to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit your Submissions and all derivative works. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your Submissions.
16. Miscellaneous. For all matters arising out of or relating to the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. No entrant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Sponsor concerning any aspect of the Contest or the interpretation of the Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any entrant’s participation in the Contest if viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or if the Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Contest as planned (all such decisions made by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Entrants who violate these Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to ban, restrict or lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. If any provision of these Rules shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
© 2017 CrowdStar, Inc. All rights reserved. COVET FASHION and CROWDSTAR are the trademarks or marks of CrowdStar, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other jurisdictions.